“I teach concepts not exercises”. Committed to Creating a space in others the “sense of feeling” is her mission as a teacher. Through her classes she seeks the understanding which implies an intelligent, functional movement and congruence with a whole being, embodiment.
Creating a safe environment that allows exploration. She believes the most significant learning occurs in situations that are both meaningful and realistic. Where embodiment is treasured, when we enter into the flow.
Bonnie Brainbridge Cohen, one of her everlasting teachers, quotes “I’m sharing my perception, not the truth.” The phrase defines her role as a Pilates teacher, Yoga Instructor and Movement Educator.
She is convinced by Erik Franklin method “Embodiment improves function” experiential learning is the process of learning by doing. By engaging students in hands-on experiences and reflection, students learn best when they use their imagination and have the correct anatomy and biomechanical knowledge.
- ©Franklin Method Educator Level 1 & 2
- Reps® UAE Comprehensive Pilates Teacher.
- Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher ® NCPT
- Lead Teacher of a Classical Pilates Teacher Training in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Specialisation in Neurorehabilitation and Patho-kinesiopathology of the lumbar spine with Polestar Pilates Miami.
- Classical Pilates Comprehensive certified with Physical Mind Institute in New York
- Classical Pilates of Las Vegas, Romana´s lineage.
- Ashtanga Yoga Chikitsa 200 hrs certified
- Hatha Vinyasa 200 hrs
- Trauma informed Yoga for 50 hrs.
- Feldenkrais, Basic breathing course with Feldenkrais Technique.
- Kinesiology for dancers with Rolfing technique.
- Bachelor Degree in Contemporary Dance
- Speciality in Choreography and Movement Research
- Acrobatics and Circus techniques
For any further enquiries on private sessions send a message directly from here http://wa.link/lillian_movement